Limestone Charm RV Park Policies & Rules
For your safety, we ask your assistance in observing these rules.
1. Tenants and Guest are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, others, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. Limestone Charm RV Park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. Limestone Charm RV Park has the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies without notice.
5. Units more than ten years old are subject to inspection and must be approved by the Park.
6. The site is for your RV and up to two other motor vehicles. Additional vehicles must be approved in writing by the office. The RV is to be located on site so that a car or truck may be parked on drive in front of or behind your RV. No tents or trailers are to be placed in grassy areas.
7. If guests are to stay overnight there is an additional charge. A guest is considered an overnight visitor after 10:00 P.M.
8. The Park speed limit is 10 MPH. Please observe it.
9. You may park in designated areas only. Parking on grass is not allowed
10. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
11. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
12. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is only permitted by approved companies. See park manager for list of approved companies.
13. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
14. Guests may not hang any items from the trees or clothe lines.
15. Sewer hose must be fastened tightly using threaded connector, rigid elbow or donut. Please replace cap when leaving.
16. No large items in dumpster-Break down boxes.
17. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
18. NO PARKING IN THE ROADWAY.
19. All trash is to be disposed of in dumpster located by the office.
20. DO NOT leave trash out overnight, we have critters.
21. Entering our RV Resort constitutes your consent for us to use pictures or videos that include your likeness for advertising & promotion without payment, inspection, or review.
Cancelations made 72 hours before arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before arrival will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Check-ln Time: 1:00PM Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
Late Check-Out Policy: The office may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED
2. Unruly behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED and is subject to eviction.
3. Speed limit throughout the property is 10 mph.
4. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through Limestone Charm RV Park.
5. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
6. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the park.
7. NO SMOKING in any building. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the premises/ground. BE COURTEOUS.
8. The use of Firearms of any kind is Prohibited in Limestone Charm RV Park.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from Limestone Charm RV Park,
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Limestone Charm RV Park staff will result in immediate eviction from the park
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
The following rules and guidelines have been put into place for the comfort of you, your pet, and all of our other guest. We ask that you abide by these measures to keep everyone safe and comfortable during your stay.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or Limestone Charm RV Park.
Dogs must be on-leash unless inside the dog park.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the property.
Guests will be responsible for any property damage and/or personal injury caused by their pet. Any disturbance by your dog, such as barking, must be controlled at all times. Excessive barking is not tolerated and disturbs your neighbors. Please note that excessive barking may result in you being asked to leave without refund.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Limestone Charm RV Park from all liability and damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Do not attach Leashes/chains/ropes to trees, landscaping, or our structures, pedestals or faucets.
Please have current vaccination record with you.
Pets will not be left alone outside your RV.
Indemnification and Release
In consideration of Limestone Charm RV Park allowing my pet/pets to stay with me, I understand that I voluntarily agree that I will be solely responsible for my pet and for any loss damages, or personal injuries (including death), caused by my dog.
I release and agree to hold harmless, indemnify, and defend the owner(s) of Limestone Charm RV Park from any and all claims, lawsuits actions, debts, bills, or judgments arising from or related to my pet’s presence at Limestone Charm RV Park.